Here are 6 easy ways to boost your brand and get noticed!
- Social media – This is integral to any brand’s identity. Not only does it drive awareness and engage your audience, but it builds trust and a long-lasting loyalty through conversation.
- Be relevant – Ensure your posts on Social Media, Websites and other forums are up to date and relevant. Be proactive, read magazines, newspapers, Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date.
- Hold an event – Whatever type of business you’re in, holding a live event is a great way to get the attention of clients and prospects. This could be a social summer BBQ or Christmas Party, or even structured around business development such as the launch of a new product or promotion.
- Launch a PR Campaign – Gaining press coverage is essentially like getting free advertising, but it’s actually even better than that. This is because editorial has more credibility and is more likely to convince potential new customers to check you out.
- Sponsor something – Sponsorship of an event or product is another proven way to reach a target audience and increase brand awareness. Sponsoring an event can entitle your company to exclusive face-to-face time with attendees as well as overt branding opportunities.
- Invest in promotional merchandise – Small corporate gifts are a great way to thank customers for their business and reinforce your brand at the same time. You can provide branded pens for pennies and it will put your company name and contact details at your customers’ fingertips for month to come.
At JSM we can help you with all your promotional needs and ideas to boost your brand visually. Just give us a call on 01452310030 or email email@example.com