How to choose the right packaging for shipping your promo packs.
The first point of any packaging is to protect the good/s inside. Damaged goods never result in happy customers. Protection is never more important when you are sending gifts/merchandise. No one loves it when some useful merch lands in their hands in a damaged box.
So what to do or consider:
- Ensure that you look at multiple options to cover what really is the best option for your item/s. If necessary, order samples to get your hands on the options.
- Don’t limit yourself to a box. There are plenty of bag options available which can also look really cool with branding printed on the outside.
- Consider what product/s make up your gifts. Are some fragile? Will they need further protection? Are some products heavy? Does the box need to be stronger? What are the options?
- Make sure your packages can fit all your merch in it. There’s nothing worse than squashing everything into a bag/box.
- Run some tests before you send it for real. Pack it up and try and unpack it like you’re the customer. Make sure it is showerproof if that’s a concern for you. Or send one to yourself to see just how it arrives.
- Where possible ensure that your packaging is recycled/recyclable. Keep your values and vision in mind.
All that leaves us to say is happy choosing.