The demand for eco-friendly promotional products is on the rise. In the last three years interest has steadily increased and it’s a trend that is expected to grow even bigger.
Where business promotional products are produced and the impact they have on the environment are big concerns for many people today. A lot of companies are, or are starting to, look at ways in which they can do business in a more eco-friendly way whether that’s buying from sustainable sources or reducing their plastic waste.
The promotional products industry is no exception. Eco friendly ideas are in the top five buying themes this year and so suppliers are looking at ways of offering more eco-friendly products that will have as little impact on the environment as possible.
A recent Ad Impressions study* found that 51% of consumers in the UK said they would look more positively at the advertiser if the promotional product they received was environmentally friendly. 47% also had a favourable opinion of the advertiser if the product they received was made in the UK.
Using eco-friendly promotional items doesn’t have to be expensive. There is a wide variety of sustainable promotional products available at low prices, so you can still go ‘green’ even if you have small budget. Picking the right product that is truly eco-friendly matters a great deal to clients for whom environmental issues are a priority. Don’t just think lowest cost for the highest volume – think about long term, high quality products that will be appreciated and will relay the right message.
Eco friendly can mean reusable (not one-use), made from recycled materials, compostable or biodegradable. From Branded Bamboo mugs to bioplastic pens and recyclable bags here is our top five product pick:
- Our Bamboo Fibre Cup is a great sustainable mug that is made out of naturally organic bamboo and can be used over and over again.
- Promotional water bottles are a popular choice when it comes to reusable drinkware. The Ashford Metal Bottle is a trendy promotional water bottle that appeals to all audiences and looks fantastic branded with a company logo. Can be used for hot and cold drinks too.
- The Regency A5 Notebook has paper that comes from sustainably grown forests and is chlorine free. A gorgeous A5 notebooks in a range of colours to give your brand a luxury touch at a brilliant price.
- Our newest eco-friendly promotional pen is the Skeye Bio Ballpen. It’s made from bioplastic, which is based on PLA – derived from renewable and non-finite raw materials (sugar cane). With pens generating 3,000 impressions in their lifetime, this is a great eco alternative for your next exhibition or giveaway.
- Non Woven PP Shoppers are another popular giveaway. These bags are made from non-woven polypropylene, commonly used to create the bag for life. Its 100% recyclable so once it is finished with, it can be melted down and made into something else!
Why buy from JSM?
As an ISO: 4001 verified company we are committed to making JSM as environmentally conscious as possible. Focusing on factors such as energy saving, waste reduction and recycling, we are implementing a system to improve our environmental impact and ensure that our activities are as efficient and responsible as can be.
Want some more ideas on Eco-Friendly Promotional Products?
The products on our website are just a small selection of what we can offer. Please contact us for free ideas lists, visuals and samples for your next campaign.
*Global study from the Advertising Speciality Institute